UDP has an extensive network of alliances with a number of prestigious universities.
years UDP has signed agreements that allowed us to increase the number of exchange students,
establish dual degree programs and develop collaborative projects and joint research
with leading foreign universities.
- Classes in English with academics from UDP and from the students home university.
- All courses offer academic credits.
- Academic visits: Museo de la Memoria, National Congress, Valparaíso, Isla Negra, Parque de la Paz Villa Grimaldi.
- Summer Law Program in Chile, American University (with Universidad de Chile & Universidad de Buenos Aires), since 1989 more than 300 Law students from the US.
- Center for Global Affairs Study Abroad Program in Chile, New York University, versions in 2011 and 2013.
- Power, Politics and Society in Latin America, Program with Monash University. First version in January 2015, 46 students.
- PIIRS Global Seminar, Princeton Institute for International and Regional Studies, starting June 2015.
Students attend classes with UDP students and can choose from a wide variety of courses in Spanish:
- Council on International Educational Exchange (CIEE)
- IFSA Butler
- Harvard - DRCLAS Study Abroad Program in Chile
- Bilateral agreements with more than 150 universities